Metal Material – 316L Stainless Steel Silver, Gold IP or Rose Gold IP
Size – 45mm x 10mm
Thickness – 2.5mm
How do I provide you with the details to be engraved?
You can scan your image and upload a .jpg file when ordering.
For the best results I recommend the following
- the bigger the image, the better, it’s easier to shrink it down to fit, however it’s harder to increase the size of it and keep the clarity. It’s also tricky to convert an image if the drawing is too small.
- For the clearest results use a black felt pen/texta.
- If you’re looking at a drawing, stick figures, and outline drawings are the best. Don’t colour in the drawing as it will just be one big blur when we run it through the software, and most times virtually impossible to remove the coloured in sections.
- Use a blank piece of paper, those with lines in the paper are hard to remove the lines themselves
- Provide as much information when ordering regarding layout/size etc
For more information about the new Inscription service, click HERE.
Personalised jewellery... handcrafted just for you with your loved ones in mind ♥
Stainless Steel does not tarnish or corrode and will not discolour your skin. Stainless steel is hypoallergenic, making it perfect for people with skin irritations and allergies.
Our gold and rose gold products are coated using an advanced plating process with a gold or rose gold top layer. This method provides an extremely durable coating that is more resistant to corrosion from sweat, acidic residue and regular wear than traditional plating methods.